Suede & Leather
Protect your investment with proper storage. Preserve your suede and leather with appropriate professional cleaning and handling. Avoid introducing your suede and leather to direct light, plastic wrapping, and hot or humid environments. Most everyone is attracted to the sensuous feel of leather. Only leather could present such a seductive and commanding appearance while providing comfort and durability. The pride you take in your investment shows in how you care for it.
SUEDE AND LEATHER CLEANING AND REFINISHING PROCESS
Suede and Leather garments require specialized individualized care. Our processes at RAM Leather Care will give your garment the very best cleaning available. RAM uses a variety of technologies in order to custom process your garment with the best system for the needs of your fine leather or suede garments. RAM employs an environmentally friendly cleaning system.
- First, your garment will be carefully inspected to determine its condition for cleaning and repairs.
- Second, spots and stains are treated by hand with a wide range of spotting agents and techniques. If we know the composition and make up of a stain, then we can properly treat the spot for more successful removal of that particular stain.
- Your garment will then be immersed in one of our carefully balanced cleaning systems to fully flush out soils and impurities, while replenishing the natural oils and waxes that are important to prolong the garment's longevity.
- After the cleaning process, your garment is carefully inspected and forwarded to our finishing department where your garment is reshaped, resized, pressed, and/or re-glued.
- If it is determined that your garment requires recoloring, our expert dyers blend a color to match an unexposed area of your garment and replace the worn or damaged finish with new pigments specifically designed for the type of skin your garment was constructed of.
- Of course, any requested repairs will be handled by one of our highly skilled repair technicians. Our repair department is fully stocked with top quality supplies and replacement parts to complete the repair required in a timely manner.
- Finally, your garment is inspected again by our quality control technicians to assure the highest quality work possible.
Removing dust, stains and soil and renewing natural oils is essential in maintaining the quality of the leather garment. We even restore color when needed. Restoring the texture and color to your leather will prolong the youthful appearance of your garment. Of course, garments are given a final inspection with attention to every detail.